Cataloguing and classification are two areas of study for library staff that want to learn more about the major job functions of Technical Services staff. Anyone working in public service will benefit if they develop a better understanding of the...
To improve staff training we provide access to online events, courses and webinars for librarians and library staff. In the field of library science, job development and career growth are ranked high in staff engagement surveys. Explore all of the links and resources on this site as many of the online webinars and courses are free.
ALA eLearning–webinars, courses, workshops, e-forums and more–covers library-related fundamentals, advances, trends, and hot topics for all types of libraries.
- United for Libraries’ July 27 Learning Live session will continue education on Gift Acceptance Policies
EXTON, Pennsylvania — United for Libraries’ monthly virtual series, Learning Live, will continue with “Gift Acceptance […]
- Summer Online Courses from ALSC
The Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC), a division of the American Library Association (ALA), is offering […]
- United for Libraries Virtual Conference program proposal deadline extended to May 24
EXTON, Pennsylvania — United for Libraries has extended the deadline to submit proposals for its upcoming online […]
- United for Libraries’ May 25 Learning Live session to focus on Friends of the Library & the Future of Booksales
EXTON, Pennsylvania — United for Libraries’ monthly virtual series, Learning Live, will continue with “Friends of the […]
RUSA’s learning site offers news on online learning, conferences, events, global trends and professional development.
- Discovering Family History in Library Collections
CHICAGO- Register today for the three-part webcast series “Discovering Family History in Library Collections” sponsored […]
- Decolonizing the Catalog: Addressing Problematic Language
CHICAGO- Register today for the “Decolonizing the Catalog: Anti-Racist Description Practices from Authority Records to […]
- It’s An Equity Issue !
Register today for this complimentary webinar “It’s an Equity Issue” Collaborating to Provide Assigned eTexts at […]
- Who Manages, Who Leads? The latest eCourse from RUSA
CHICAGO- Register today for this four-week asynchronous course titled “Who Manages, Who Leads” scheduled to begin on […]
WebJunction’s news articles are updated regularly and they provide updates on learning issues and events.
- Free August Webinars for Library Staff
August can often be a time of transition for library staff, as summer programs wind down and a new school year begins. Teams […]
- Infopeople Webinars New to the WebJunction Course Catalog
In addition to webinars and courses created through WebJunction, we are pleased to include quality and relevant learning […]
- nolaILC Celebrates TENTH Annual Information Literacy Forum
The New Orleans Information Literacy Collective (nolaILC) is celebrating the tenth anniversary of its annual Information […]
- Halfway Through 2021! Opportunities and Resources from WebJunction
You know the feeling. "What did I miss?!" Summer is in full swing and we are halfway through 2021 – which has many of […]